One convenient location in one progressive destination
Where natural beauty coexists happily with modernity, Barbados stands out from its Caribbean counterparts as a modern hub of commerce, environmentally aware development and a pride in quality backed by a tradition for excellence.
- Experience our year-round warm climate, lush tropical landscapes and endless stretches of white pearl sandy beaches
- Indulge in our rich diversity of cuisine and nightlife
- Enjoy the natural warmth and dignity of Bajan Hospitality
Barbados is known as a plush, English-speaking resort island and to business people and meeting planners, as an island that works. Nestled in one of the regions top rated destinations is a world-class conference centre, the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre (LESC). Make Barbados and LESC the choice for your next meeting.
LESC is conveniently located:
- 10 minutes from the busy capital city, Bridgetown
- 15 minutes from the Grantley Adams International Airport
- Minutes away from luxury hotel properties and infectious nightlife
- Within reach of several shopping centers and white sandy beaches
Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre | Two Mile Hill | St. Michael | BB11093 | BARBADOS