We continue to take precautions in light of the recent spike in local COVID cases. To this end, we want to take the time to remind you to follow the necessary guidelines to protect yourself, your families and your fellow team members.
Please be reminded that you should:
- Use the designated entries into buildings.
- Ensure that your temperature is taken upon entry of buildings.
- Sanitize your hands and your work stations regularly.
- Wear your masks when away from your work station and for interacting with your work colleagues.
- Remember emergency exits are not to be used unless in case of emergency.
LESC will continue to observe the above daily routine and we urge you to as well, so we can reduce the possibility of inviting COVID-19 virus into our offices and organizations. We implore you to continue to be cautious and practice safety first.
LESC will continue to enhance our sanitizing and safety protocols.