Barbados Conference Services ltd. (BCSL),the management company of the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre (LESC) are committed to the health and well-being of our staff, clients, partners, stakeholders and the entire nation.
In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic currently facing the country, coupled with the fact that Barbados is now at Stage 3 of the National Preparedness Plan to bring the spread of the virus under control, the Conference Centre and BCSL’s Offices will be closed from March 28 until April 14, 2020 in keeping with the National Curfew announced by the Government of Barbados.
In an effort to continue to serve you. measures have been put in place for work to continue virtually. Staff will work remotely from home, where possible. During this time, mobile calls and email inboxes will remain fully accessible and we encourage you to contact us as follows as we remain at your service.
SALES – firstname.lastname@example.org or
• Alison Roach-Plummer (240-9900) – email@example.com
• Amanda Fergusson (232-2794) – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cheryl Carrington-Pitt (253-3001) – cheryl.c-pitt@bcs;barbados.com
ACCOUNTS – email@example.com
• Antoinette Bennett – Finance Manager (253-3437)
OPERATIONS/TECHNICAL – firstname.lastname@example.org or
• Joel Alleyne (232-0880) – email@example.com
• Matthew Richards (252-8251) – firstname.lastname@example.org
We at BCSL take this opportunity to thank you for your patronage over the years and implore each of you to take all precautions necessary to keep safe during this time.
Stay safe and healthy… Stay calm … Stay strong … wherever you are in the world.